Our core competencies are:
- Advisory service regarding product development, project documentation as well as technical analysis and evaluation.
- Classic product development performed with top of the art equipment for ‘turnkey project realization’.
We adapt development processes exactly to your needs, for example by:
- Supporting your project planning process – in collaboration with you we define tasks and targets
- Concept development – according to your requirements we generate tailor-made concepts. Depending on your specification we provide concept tests, feasibility studies, calculation of target costing based on construction components and so on.
- Detailed engineering – we only use the latest software allowing us to simulate complex real-world problems and to calculate construction parts (FEA). As a matter of principle we take the manufacturing process (DFM), the suppliers (ESI) and the target costs (CT) into consideration.
- Technical documentation - we take over the CE-labelling and deliver the complete technical documentation including risk analysis and operation instructions.
Right from the beginning we take time for a detailed project discussion to make sure your needs and wishes are optimized during the following process.
Our advisory concept includes:
- Slim product development process in compliance with your needs and with full introduction support
- Definition and determination of target costs to reduce the total production costs
- Complete project documentation for sustainability for your efforts
- Realization and support of 6-Sigma project for quality optimization if necessary
- Technical analysis and evaluation (Business Case Analysis) to maximize profit and to realize optimum investments.
Safety is indispensable for any form of material processing. For this reason it is essential to detect risks and to eliminate them at a very early stage.
Thanks to our professional infrared camera we detect and document temperature gradients of complex processes in a variety of applications and operation fields. Examinations by thermography are contact-free and non-destructive and realized by just measuring the heat emission. We offer thermography in the following fields of application:
- In Mechanics - early detection of damage caused by wrong storage or monitoring of mechanical installations help to save cost of production. A thermal picture delivers the required information for this.
- In Electronics - Using an IR camera to examine an installation at start-up or on the job allows visualizing faulty contacts, defective or inefficient elements or worn out parts in no time - a criterion that contributes to the reduction of operating expenses.
- In Thermodynamics - Whenever change of temperature and temperature graduation are parameters to keep an eye on, thermography is an absolutely efficient testing method. A thermal picture immediately provides decisive information for early recognition of weak spots to insure the operational availability of plants.
That is why customers appreciate our service
Reeb Engineering stands out due to high flexibility in all its business fields ranging from event technology, mechanical engineering of communal, construction and special equipment to industrial automation.
Our customers appreciate our straightforward and effective working method!